General Terms and Conditions of contract
Users are informed that LEFUGU reserves the right to modify at any time these Terms & Conditions but always observing and enforcing the current conditions at the time of the contract or purchase was make by the user.
These conditions have been prepared in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, services of the information society and e-commerce, Law 7/1998 on General Contracting Conditions, Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 by the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users was approved in its latest amendment contained in Law 3/2014 of March 27, Law 7/1996 on the Regulation of Retail Trade and as many legal provisions result from application.
The user, with the acceptance of the Terms & Conditions declares to know and accept the procedures set out here as necessary to proceed with the purchase.
All users can view within the website, classified by categories and subcategories, the totality of products offered for purchase. By clicking on each one of them, the user will be able to access a complete product cart where a small description, its availability and price will be indicated. Users are informed that all the information provided in the description of the products is made based on the information provided by their suppliers.
All prices are shown in euros and include the V.A.T applicable and / or any other taxes that may apply. These prices will be valid at all times, except for possible manifest typographical errors. The transport is not included in the prices shown for the products, and its cost is broken-down later.
The procedures to carry out the purchase of products are described in the Purchase Guide ant in these Terms & Conditions. Users can register themselves during the purchase process for access to promotional advantages. In the same way, users are able to purchase without the need to register, in that case, an email address will be requested.
To proceed with the purchase, the user must click “Buy” on each product. As the user selects what they want, they can preview the “Shopping Cart” with the products pending of payment in the upper right part of the website, which will be updated while products or services are added, as well as transportation costs. If the user wishes to see his order in more detail, he will be able to click on “Shooping Cart” and will be redirected to the summary of the selected products. From there, user can choose between continuing buying, modify their orders or confirm it.
In the Summary screen of the “Shopping Cart”, the user may use any discount code that LEFUGU has given to him derived from any promotion, raffle or other circumstance. To validate it, user must type it and click on “Do you have a coupon? Click here to enter your code “. Those users will see the discount in the price breakdown, as long as it remains valid according to your particular conditions.
At this point, users must complete the requested information and select, if applicable, the delivery, billing address, shipping mode, and indicate the payment method you wish to use.
When users want to stop adding products at their shopping card or modify them, they must click on the “Purchase” button that will appear in the lower part of the breakdown of his purchase.
Payment can be made by credit or debit card (Visa, Master Card and American Express) Redsys and PayPal. The user may choose the payment method at the end of the purchase, and both payments will be subject to the following conditions:
Payment by credit card will be made through a payment gateway managed by a bank with a secure server certified according to the SSL protocol. The bank details entered are encrypted and transmitted securely to the bank’s services, subsequently, this transactions are verified with the issuing bank to avoid possible fraud and abuse. LEFUGU does not have the bank details or the credit or debit card used by the user.
When the amount of the purchase has been charged fraudulently or improperly by a third-party using a credit or debit card, the owner have entitle to demand the immediate cancellation of the charge. However, if the purchase had actually been made by the cardholder and the refund requirement was not the consequence of having exercised the right of withdrawal or resolution, he will be liable for compensation LEFUGU due to the damages caused as consequence of said cancellation.
Once the payment method has been selected and the order has been finalized, LEFUGU will always send an email to the user confirming the order.
The shipments could be carried out through the logistic company Nacex, Correos, UPS or
Or the one that considers. Free shipping to Europe, Islands and Ceuta and Melilla will be certified through the Spanish operator and parcel service Correos. In shipments to the Peninsula they can be delivered through Courrier or Correos. The stipulated delivery time for the national market are 5 to 10 days for products in stock and 15 days for those products that need to be designed. For international shipments, consult. The shipping costs, which correspond to the user, are specified during the purchase process. LEFUGU reserves the right to change these Terms and ConditionsThe client is liable to check that his order is correct at the time of delivery. In this way, if the package is open or it appearance raises doubts or suspicions about infractions to the inviolability of the product, the client must not receive it and notifying immediately to LE by phone or email. In the same way, if after received package and opened and checked, the user identify there has been an error or the product presents a defect, it must be notified immediately to email@example.com, with the purpose of solving the incident to the brevity. The customer must keep the receipt or ticket provided by LEFUGU and the logistic company, in case to demand responsibilities. The reception of the product must be done personally or through the authorized person.
Delivery Regulation Exceptions
During special offers period on the LEFUGU website, the delivery time may be longer than usual.
The holiday’s periods of LEFUGU will be notified on the website and during the purchase process.
LEFUGU will not assume any responsibility for delay in the delivery of the orders when this delay is the exclusive fault of the buyer or the authorized person.
The customer assumes the risks of deterioration, impairment, damage and loss of the products at the moment he received his order according to the procedure regulated in these Terms & Conditions. The customer will be responsible for the storage and conservation of the products under the conditions that, if applicable, are established in their labeling.
Taxes and extra charges
In the case of existing import taxes and / or customs procedures, these expenses will be borne by the buyer.
Policy of Return
The client will have a period of up to fourteen calendar days from the reception of the product to exercise his right of withdrawal, without indicating any reason.
The returned products must be in normal conditions (with their original and unused packaging). Within a maximum period of fourteen days of receipt of the return, LEFUGU undertakes to be reimbursed.
If the cause of the return is that the product is defective or does not correspond to the order, LEFUGU will bear the cost of the return and the new shipment. If the reason is that the order does not satisfy you, we will reimburse the amount, but not the shipping costs or return costs.
The refund of the amount will be made once the returned order arrives at our offices and with the same form of payment that has been used: either it will be paid in your credit card or in your PayPal account.
The exercise of the right of withdrawal will extinguish the obligations of the parties to execute the contract.
LEFUGU guarantees that the products presented for sale on its website are praised by important commercial firms, offering the highest quality for their use.
Limitation of liability.
LEFUGU limits it’s liability in the following cases:
- It may happen that the chosen product is not as it is displayed through the web page, due to resolution problems, the browser that is used or others causes related with this nature. LEFUGU applies all the measures concerning to provide a faithful visualization of the product, however, it is not responsible for the minimum differences or inaccuracies that may exist. In the event that the Client is not satisfied with the product received, he may exercise the right to withdrawal from the purchase, as indicated in the previous clause.
- Technical failures that due to fortuitous causes or other nature, prevent a normal operation.
- Lack of the website availability due to maintenance or other reasons.
LEFUGU provide all available means at its disposal in order to properly carry out the selection, payment and shipping process of the selected product, however, it is exempted from liability for causes that are not attributable to it, such as fortuitous events or force majeure.
- LEFUGU reserves the right to cancel or reject any order from a customer with a dispute regarding payment of a previous order or that presents some type of risk.
- LEFUGU reserves the right to modify the prices of its products. The purchase price will be the current one when closing the operation.
- • LEFUGU reserves the right to verify the personal information provided by the client and adopt the measures it deems necessary to verify that the person who has provided their information is the owner of the bank account, documents or credit cards used during the purchase process. This verification may take the form of a request for proof of identity; address and / or bank documents. If the customer does not respond to a request of this type within two business days following its completion, the order in question will be automatically canceled, without the possibility of submitting a subsequent claim.
- • LEFUGU reserves the right to discharge those customers who are making a misuse or abuse of the system, perform fraudulent acts or that harm other users. In the event that LEFUGU or any entity that is professionally linked to LEFUGU detects any anomaly or suspects that a user is preventing the normal development of the system, altering its records through any technical or computerized procedure, or carrying out any fraudulent acts contrary to its transparency, LEFUGU reserves the right to cancel all those users who have directly or indirectly benefited from this type of fraudulent actions, and may also exercise all civil or criminal proceedings that may correspond. LEFUGU declares that it has enabled the appropriate technological mechanisms and supports to detect any possible fraudulent, anomalous or fraudulent action that it intends to alter and register and proceed on this website.
- • LEFUGU reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions. These modifications will be published on the website in such a way that the user can know them before proceeding with their use. Consequently, the user must carefully read these Conditions in each of the occasions in which the website is used. The use of the page and / or use of the services, once modified the Conditions that are of application, will mean the acceptance of the same by the user.
Users are able to address their questions or suggestions to the Customer Service Department from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. by phone at +34 662 45 02 95 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of complaints, you have to address your incidence through the indicated channels. Claims will be handled within a maximum period of 10 business days.
Place of legislation. Submission to regional code of laws.
These conditions, will be governed by Spanish law, which will be applicable in the aspects not provided in this contract in terms of interpretation, validity and execution.